Agency Help

Your request is very important to us and we're committed to doing our best to resolve your problem. The first thing you need to do is fill out this form and return it quickly to me by fax or mail. This has to be done before I can legally act on your behalf. THIS IS A FREE SERVICE. The form not only tells me about your concerns but also allows government agencies to share your information with us. The PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 requires that written consent be obtained from a constituent before information can be disclosed from records with a federal agency

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Please note, if you are inquiring on behalf of someone, that person must sign the release.

Digitally Fill Out, Sign, and Submit Your Request Here.